UK Registered Charity Number: 1154107

Conservation by Re-use

Helping churches acquire surplus and/or redundant bells to be hung for

English-style full-circle bell-ringing.



Hosted on a Memset server
Index

Anmer, Norfolk, St Mary


A bell ex-St James, Upton, Somerset has been installed at Anmer, Norfolk to augment the chime of three bells to four. This bell, pictured above right was cast by Robert Norton of Exeter circa 1430.


Photo of bell © Matthew Higby.