UK Registered Charity Number: 1154107
Conservation by Re-use
Helping churches acquire surplus and/or redundant bells to be hung for
English-style full-circle bell-ringing.
Bishops Lydeard, Somerset,
Blessed Virgin Mary
The church has a fine ring of eight bells. During 1996 we were requested to locate a second-hand bell for installation as an independent clock strike bell.
A bell cast by Robert Russel circa 1490, ex-Awliscombe, Devon was acquired and installed.
|Trust donations - Church gallery|
|Rings of bells|
|Bell-frames & fittings|
|UK - Redundant church gallery|
|UK - Bells for chiming|
|Overseas - Bells for Chiming|
|John Taylor Bellfoundry Museum|
|The Sound of Bells|
|ex-Trinity House buoy bells|
|Relocating Redundant Church Bells|
|UK Bell-founders & hangers|
|Our Internet Service Provider|