UK Registered Charity Number: 1154107

Conservation by Re-use

Helping churches acquire surplus and/or redundant bells to be hung for

English-style full-circle bell-ringing.



Hosted on a Memset server
Index Listen to the Bells

Chatham, Kent,

The Victoria Tower


The heavy ring of eight bells cast by John Warner & Co. 1897 has been transferred to the parish church of  St Goranus, Gorran, Cornwall.


The church of St Mary the Virgin closed in 1974 and was used as the Medway Heritage Centre up until 2002. Since then the church has remained unused.


The clock bell, cast in 1651 by William Hatch was acquired by the Keltek Trust and installed at Eakring, Nottinghamshire during 2011.