UK Registered Charity Number: 1154107
Conservation by Re-use
Helping churches acquire surplus and/or redundant bells to be hung for
English-style full-circle bell-ringing.
The pre-2009 bells were replaced by a newly cast ring of six bells. The old 3rd, a listed bell from the Wokingham foundry and the old 5th, a Henry Knight bell cast in 1621 have been retained in the tower.
The Trust assisted in the relocation of the old 2nd bell and it has been installed as part of a chime at Uckfield RC church.It is hoped the old 4th bell will be installed at High Ham, Somerset.
Uckfield, East Sussex, Our Lady Immaculate
& St. Philip Neri
|Trust donations - Church gallery|
|Rings of bells|
|Bell-frames & fittings|
|UK - Redundant church gallery|
|UK - Bells for chiming|
|Overseas - Bells for Chiming|
|John Taylor Bellfoundry Museum|
|The Sound of Bells|
|ex-Trinity House buoy bells|
|Relocating Redundant Church Bells|
|UK Bell-founders & hangers|
|Our Internet Service Provider|