UK Registered Charity Number: 1154107
Conservation by Re-use
Helping churches acquire surplus and/or redundant bells to be hung for
English-style full-circle bell-ringing.
The ring of four bells were re-hung for chiming in 1950 when the tower was shortened. The parish embarked on an ambitious plan to restore the bells for full-circle ringing and to augment to six.
The six bells rang out for the first time on 1st March 2019.
The Keltek Trust donated the two treble bells which were previously part of the pre-2016 ring at Richmond, N. Yorkshire.
|Trust donations - Church gallery|
|Rings of bells|
|Bell-frames & fittings|
|UK - Redundant church gallery|
|UK - Bells for chiming|
|Overseas - Bells for Chiming|
|John Taylor Bellfoundry Museum|
|The Sound of Bells|
|ex-Trinity House buoy bells|
|Relocating Redundant Church Bells|
|UK Bell-founders & hangers|
|Our Internet Service Provider|