UK Registered Charity Number: 1154107
Conservation by Re-use
Helping churches acquire surplus and/or redundant bells to be hung for
English-style full-circle bell-ringing.
Gorran, Cornwall, St Goranus
Prior to 2015 Gorran, also known as St Goran had a ring of six bells. Work to install the 25cwt ring of eight from the former church of St Mary the Virgin, Chatham, Kent was completed during January 2015.
Of the pre-2015 ring of bells, two modern castings have been removed leaving four Pennington bells cast in 1772 in situ.
The Taylor 5th bell is now the tenor of the augmentation from three to six at Ab Kettleby, Leicestershire. The Gillett & Johnston 2nd bell is in storage awaiting a new home.
|Trust donations - Church gallery|
|Rings of bells|
|Bell-frames & fittings|
|UK - Redundant church gallery|
|UK - Bells for chiming|
|Overseas - Bells for Chiming|
|John Taylor Bellfoundry Museum|
|The Sound of Bells|
|ex-Trinity House buoy bells|
|Relocating Redundant Church Bells|
|UK Bell-founders & hangers|
|Our Internet Service Provider|