UK Registered Charity Number: 1154107

Conservation by Re-use

Helping churches acquire surplus and/or redundant bells to be hung for

English-style full-circle bell-ringing.



Hosted on a Memset server
Index

Great Oakley, Northamptonshire, St Michael


Subject to faculty and fund-raising it is hoped to augment the ring of three to a ring of five bells. The two additional bells are former Trinity House buoy bells, one cast by Warners in 1911 and the other by Gillett & Johnston in 1948.