UK Registered Charity Number: 1154107
Conservation by Re-use
Helping churches acquire surplus and/or redundant bells to be hung for
English-style full-circle bell-ringing.
Green Point, NSW, Australia, Chapel
A bell ex-Upton, Somerset, St James old church has been installed for chiming in the chapel. The historic bell was cast by Roger Semson circa 1550.
Photographs: the chapel (left) and the bell (below).
Photos © Ron Shepherd & Bob Parker
|Trust donations - Church gallery|
|Rings of bells|
|Bell-frames & fittings|
|UK - Redundant church gallery|
|UK - Bells for chiming|
|Overseas - Bells for Chiming|
|John Taylor Bellfoundry Museum|
|The Sound of Bells|
|ex-Trinity House buoy bells|
|Relocating Redundant Church Bells|
|UK Bell-founders & hangers|
|Our Internet Service Provider|