UK Registered Charity Number: 1154107
Conservation by Re-use
Helping churches acquire surplus and/or redundant bells to be hung for
English-style full-circle bell-ringing.
Katoomba, NSW, Australia, St Hilda
A ring of six bells has been installed at St Hilda’s church and rang out for the first time on Christmas Eve 2016. A bell cast by Taylor’s in 1949 was the first bell to be located for the ring and it together with a newly cast bell were donated in memory of Sarah Stonehouse. The tenor bell was also located and acquired by the Keltek Trust.
Photograph courtesy of Ron Shepherd.
Photographs of some of the bells prior to despatch.
|Trust donations - Church gallery|
|Rings of bells|
|Bell-frames & fittings|
|UK - Redundant church gallery|
|UK - Bells for chiming|
|Overseas - Bells for Chiming|
|John Taylor Bellfoundry Museum|
|The Sound of Bells|
|ex-Trinity House buoy bells|
|Relocating Redundant Church Bells|
|UK Bell-founders & hangers|
|Our Internet Service Provider|