UK Registered Charity Number: 1154107

Conservation by Re-use

Helping churches acquire surplus and/or redundant bells to be hung for

English-style full-circle bell-ringing.



Hosted on a Memset server
Index Listen to the bells

Rusper, West Sussex,

St Mary Magdalene

Llanbedr Ystrad Yw, Powys,

St Peter


The ring of five bells was augmented to six during 2007 by the addition of a second-hand bell from Rusper, Sussex. The ring of five bells was re-hung in a six-bell frame by Taylor’s of Loughborough in 1939.