UK Registered Charity Number: 1154107
Conservation by Re-use
Helping churches acquire surplus and/or redundant bells to be hung for
English-style full-circle bell-ringing.
The ex-Sandhurst bell after installation at Pitcombe.
The pre-2014 minor key ring of three consisting of a modern tenor bell and two listed treble bells cast by Henry Jeffries circa 1550 has been augmented to a ring of six bells. A second-hand bell, ex-Sandhurst, Kent has been installed as the new tenor and two newly cast trebles added. The original bells are now bells three to five of six.
The augmented ring was dedicated on 4th May 2014.
|Trust donations - Church gallery|
|Rings of bells|
|Bell-frames & fittings|
|UK - Redundant church gallery|
|UK - Bells for chiming|
|Overseas - Bells for Chiming|
|John Taylor Bellfoundry Museum|
|The Sound of Bells|
|ex-Trinity House buoy bells|
|Relocating Redundant Church Bells|
|UK Bell-founders & hangers|
|Our Internet Service Provider|