UK Registered Charity Number: 1154107

Conservation by Re-use

Helping churches acquire surplus and/or redundant bells to be hung for

English-style full-circle bell-ringing.



Hosted on a Memset server
Index

Stone, Staffordshire,

St Michael & St Wulfad


The ring of eight bells is to be rehung and augmented to a ring of ten. The four treble bells are being replaced with six newly cast bell. The old 3rd & 4th of eight have been acquired by the Gloucester Civic Trust for display in St Michael’s tower, Gloucester. The two bells were cast close to St Michael’s tower in 1710 by Abraham Rudhall.