UK Registered Charity Number: 1154107

Conservation by Re-use

Helping churches acquire surplus and/or redundant bells to be hung for

English-style full-circle bell-ringing.



Hosted on a Memset server
Index

Westminster, Gtr. London,

St Stephen, Rochester Row


The ring of bells has been restored and rehung in a new bell-frame. At the same time an independent chiming bell located by the Keltek trust was added. The “new” bell was cast by Thomas Mears in 1804 and weighs almost 5cwt.