UK Registered Charity Number: 1154107

Conservation by Re-use

Helping churches acquire surplus and/or redundant bells to be hung for

English-style full-circle bell-ringing.



Hosted on a Memset server
Index Youtube video of bells ringing

Wetton, Staffordshire,

St Margaret


The ring of three bells have been augmented to six. The original second bell (of three) was cast by John Smith of Chesterfield in 1815 to a long waisted profile. This bell has been re-located by the Trust to Lisvane, Cardiff and has been hung for chiming. The Trust located two second-hand bells which are now the treble and second of the ring. One of these was the treble of the pre-millennium ring of four at Shellingford and was replaced as part of the augmentation scheme to a ring of six bells. The bells were dedicated on 26th September 2004.